Board of Trustees
  •  

    Bristol County Agricultural High School was founded by an act of the Massachusetts Legislature in November of 1912. A Board of Trustees and a Director were appointed in 1913. Land was then purchased near the center of Bristol County, on Center Street in the Town of Dighton. Since then through purchases, gift, and legacy, the school's campus and outlying areas now comprise more than 280 acres on four, closely located, properties.

     

    All meetings are held in the Long Conference Room which is located on the second floor of Keith Hall

Official Notices

Circa !920's
Circa 2000